Limpopo Employment Services’ Temporary Employment Division was established in response to clients’ demands for such a service. The Division operates as a separate business unit specializing in the provision of temporary and contract staff professional staff such Artisans, Engineers, Accountants, Project Managers or any other professional staff.
Our Temporary Services` Philosophy
The guiding philosophy of the company is to offer an innovative service that is customer centric. The employment of staff in South Africa in a legal mine field that needs to be treaded carefully. We are at our client’s service to provide them with a legally compliant service that is not only efficient but also reliable. The experience we want our clients to have of our service is centered on providing a service that is:
The needs of our clients are our prime consideration. We want to be seen by our clients as their resourcing partners. In this vein we go out of our way to understand the exact nature of our client’s needs to enable us to tailor to your needs.
If you decide to make use of our services, we shall relieve you of the burden of Human Resources Management. In servicing your needs, we shall provide you with the following services.
- We shall ensure that all employees assigned to work at your operations have the necessary skills to complete the duties required of them (Recruitment and Selection).
- We shall ensure that all employees assigned to you are our employees and as their employer we shall administer their terms and conditions of employment in accordance with the relevant legislation (Human Resources Administration and Industrial Relations).
- We shall ensure that all our employees assigned to our clients confirm to the procedures and policies in place at our clients’ operations.
- We shall be responsible for the remuneration of all our employees at our clients. (Payroll Administration).
- In terms of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act, any individual employed for more than 24 hours a month will enjoy full employee status and therefore will be entitled to enjoy all the benefits of employment as outlined in the Act.
- Every category of worker we will supply to you our clients will enjoy all the rights and benefits laid down either by the Basic Conditions of Employment Act or with the requirements of the Bargaining Council covering your industry or any other relevant legislation.
- In carrying out our duties and responsibilities as Temporary Employment Service Providers, we ensure that we comply with the laws regulating employment. We will make sure that the selection process of potential employees is transparent and not discriminatory as laid down by the relevant legislation.
- Our clients can be rest assured that we will do everything in our power to comply with the laws of the country. To this end we will indemnify the client and hold it harmless from any claim, demand, cause of action, liability, loss or liability arising by reason of non-compliance with the provisions of all relevant laws where compliance is under our direct control.
Limpopo Employment Services is registered with all statutory bodies and adheres to all relevant legislation concerning the supply of temporary and contract workers to industry. The relevant bodies are as follows:
- Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF): Statutory payments made on behalf of all workers on a monthly basis to provide cover whilst unemployed.
- Compensation Commissioner (COIDA): Statutory payments made on behalf of all workers on a monthly basis to provide protection should the worker be injured or disabled or die on duty.
- Receiver of Revenue: Registered for the payment of SARS PAYE.
- VAT certification: thus confirming that Limpopo Employment Services is obliged to charge VAT on its services to clients and pays over such monies to the Receiver in terms of the relevant legislation.
- National Skills Levy: Payment of the Skill Development levy to support national skills development initiatives.
- The major benefits to be derived from making use of our services is that you get all your human resources requirements without the attendant hassles of managing the employees.
- All aspects of the Human Resources Management become our burden and the client can concentrate on the more important aspect of running their business profitability.